Life Stage Gift Planner™
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues you may find yourself dealing with are:
- Comprehensive estate- and wealth-transfer planning
- Understanding the transfer-tax system
- Learning about wealth-transfer techniques
- Active financial planning
- Increasing cash flow—charitable gift planning helps minimize taxes
- Shifting to income-producing assets
- Assisting children with debt through annual gifts
- Assisting grandchildren with education expenses
- Concern with the financial future of the next generations
- Using trusts and wealth-transfer strategies to achieve goals
- Taking advantage of charitable trusts to optimize family wealth transfers and maximize tax benefits
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to Colgate. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support Colgate. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.