Life Stage Gift Planner™
Under Age 60
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues you may find yourself dealing with are:
- Accumulating and preserving wealth
- Managing debt
- Prudent asset management
- Discretionary savings programs
- Long-range planning for retirement and emergencies
- Diversifying investments and establishing a growth strategy
- Creating a simple will and estate plan providing for heirs and bequests to charity
- Increasing income; increasing debt
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to Colgate. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support Colgate. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.